ISTL’s Senseforth AI Chatbot Solution is a world class Conversational. AI ChatBOT with a comprehensive, zero-code bot-builder platform & an extensive bot-store with a wide range of use cases such as:
- New Customer Acquisition
- Product Onboarding
- Query & Knowledge Management
ISTL, in partnership with Senseforth, provides pre-built AI Models by industry i.e. Insurance, Banking, Retail etc. as well as by functions, i.e. Customer acquisition, customer success, customer engagement, knowledge management, employee engagement and analytics.
The AI Chatbot harvests the power of intelligent conversation to drive business growth with conversational AI, increase revenue & reduce costs in a digital first future.
Some of AI Chatbot customers include: HDFC Bank, SBI Bank, Prudential Bank, PWC, Max Life Insurance
HDFC Case Study:
HDFC Bank’s Eva is available across all user touchpoints, including mobile app, Alexa and WhatsApp
HDFC Bank turned to Senseforth.ai to build a virtual banking agent, which interacts with users in natural human language. The bot is not only programmed to handle general user queries but also provide product recommendations, instantaneously. EVA currently supports English and Hindi.
- Trained to handle over 8,000 types of questions and their variations
- Addresses over 6 million user queries each month
- Handles the workload of over 550 agents
- Accuracy of over 95.5%
- Integrated with multiple CRMs and databases
Website | Mobile App | Alexa | Google Assistant | WhatsApp
English and Hindi
Since its launch in 2017, HDFC Bank used EVA as first-line customer support. A confident move by the technologically-forward bank that resulted in tangible results in the first year of implementation. The solution is enabling the bank deliver a seamless customer experience across multiple channels of user interaction, which were earlier working in silo.
In the future, EVA will support more Indian languages and perform more tasks than it handles today. Personalizing user experience and offering frictionless digital banking support across all user touchpoints is certainly of paramount importance to the bank.
PWC Case Study:
The “big-4 company” was looking for an AI-driven solution to drive employee engagement and automate HR support.
PricewaterhouseCoopers turned to Senseforth.ai to conceptualize and implement an AI-powered, NLP-based chatbot that would answer queries pertaining to HR, finance and business process policies.
- Addresses queries related to HR, finance and business process policies
- Capable of answering 10,000+ questions and their variations
- Trained on over 1,800 unique intents
- Average accuracy of 93%
- Integrated with 7 different backend tools
PwC, regarded as one of the largest audit and consulting firms in the world, was finding it challenging to support over 13,000 employees based out of 7 locations in India. The company wanted their HR teams to focus on strategic initiatives instead of spending most of their time on addressing queries being asked by employees.
An AI-powered employee assistant not only saves time but also ensures employees don’t have to worry about finding the right person in the organization to reach out to. Implementing this solution resulted in a significant increase in the E-SAT score across the organization.
The following are some unique features of the AI ChatBOT:
- Patented, mature Natural Language Processing engine.
- Ability to convert Text to Voice on a Contact Center IVR.
- Ability to place/escalate Customer Service requests in real-time.
- Pre-built connectors to various channels like the Web, Mobile & Social Media (Messenger, Twitter and Skype).
- Pre-trained intents and solutions for a host of diverse verticals (such as Banking) and different use cases (Sales, Customer Service, HR, IT Support, Knowledge Management, etc.).